Can I change the shoes in my order for a different size or model, or just return them?
If you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may return the items within fifteen calendar days of receipt, provided that they are not used or damaged.
To exchange one item for another, return the item for a refund and then order the item you want. All items must be returned in the original packaging and with the original packing list inside the box. When LODI receives the product, we will check it is in good conditions and then dispatch the new article, if you have asked for an exchange. If you have asked for a refund you will receive a full refund for the items you returned within approximately 15 days.
Products purchased with third-party promotions or promotional coupons may be exchanged for another size, colour or a coupon of the same value valid only for purchasing products from the same promotion. This voucher can be redeemed at a maximum of 15 days.
How do I get my money back?
How do I return an item?
If your order was made from Canary Island or Ceuta and Melilla, yous must return by Correos. For the rest of destinations, you must do it by UPS, following the steps below:
1. PREPARE THE PAPERWORK: Show which items you are returning on the receipt you received with your order.
2. PREPARE THE PACKAGE: Pack the items and the receipt in their original packaging. Stick the UPS return label on your parcel.
3. ORDER PICK-UP AND DELIVERY: Order the pick-up service through the ups website or calling Customer Service UPS. You can also deliver your parcel in a UPS Access Point (visit UPS website for further information).
4. TRANSPORT AND COLLECTION: Check the shipment or package progess with the tracking number you will find in your return label.
5. REFUND: Once received the product in our warehouse, you will receive an email with the acceptance of the return / exchange. In the next 15 days you will receive the amount of your return or, in case you have requested a change, the new product within 2 to 3 working days from the time we receive the item returned in the warehouse.
For orders delivered to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla all fees and taxes are payable by the purchaser according to the law. These deliveries will be taken as declared for the customs invoice amount in euros. Taxes and customs duties are payable in cash on receipt. Deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are charged excluding VAT. LODI is not responsible for delivery delays caused by customs clearance.